Our body’s digestive system converts food into energy. During this process, they also produce some waste. These wastes are free radicals. Free radicals are the unpaired electrons that are responsible for damaging the cells in our body. We call this process as oxidant. The chain of free radicals within our body may create damage at cellular level and give birth to various serious diseases.
Antioxidants acts as a savior and protects our body from free radicals. They reduce the excess production of free radicals and thereby protect from further damage. CBD also acts as an antioxidant. Though there is no specific research regarding this, various studies says that CBD contains the benefits of antioxidants, which is very helpful for our body.
CBD or cannabidiol is an element found in cannabis plants. Unlike THC, it is non-psychoactive in nature and does not make you feel high. Hemp derived CBD oil consists only 0.3% of THC and is safe to consume. It is legal in all states of U.S and you can find it in any store. However, always make sure to purchase a CBD product of renowned brand only.
JustCBD store is a popular and a trustworthy brand involved in the production of wholesale CBD oil from a long time and distribution of the same all over the world. Their products are legal and certified with best quality. They produce various types of CBD infused products such as CBD gummies, CBD capsules, CBD tinctures, CBD full spectrum oil, CBD topicals, CBD pain relief cream, CBD bath bombs and soaps, CBD treats for dogs and many others.
Benefits of CBD to human body
- Reduces inflammation.
- Decreases pain and body ache.
- Cures depression.
- Reduces stress.
- Boosts immune system.
- Provides energy.
- Keeps skin healthy and moisturized.
- Provides good sleep.
CBD as an antioxidant
- CBD has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that help to heal various health diseases.
- CBD, when entered into our body, will trigger the receptors of endocannabinoid system.
- Endocannabinoid system (ECS)in our body is responsible for producing cannabinoids within our body and manages various bodily functions such as appetite, mood, stress, sleep, etc.,
- It is present in every part of our body.
- CBD, along with ECS receptors, will break down the creation of free radical chains or make them week.
- This will in turn reduce the risk of oxidation.
- With this, CBD restricts the development of deadly diseases such as cancer.
- CBD also helps to prevent the formation of oxidant stress.
- CBD avoids the death of the cells, which causes
- CBD is also a powerful antioxidant that reduces hydro-peroxide toxicity in neurons.
CBD has various medicinal features. It is the most underrated natural resource that has various benefits. Apart from CBD, you can even maintain a good food diet that are rich in antioxidants such as cranberries, blueberries, nuts, garlic, pecans, cloves, red beans, strawberries, raspberries, dark chocolate and many others.
While you purchase any CBD product, check all the details thoroughly. Read the instructions regarding the ingredients used to produce the product, THC level, verification certificate and information about the dosage of CBD. If you are new to CBD, then make sure to consult your doctor before its consumption.