Ability to provide a high-quality first aid can save your own life, your beloved ones and an accident pedestrian. There are some first aid essentials that everyone should know. CPR or cardiopulmonary resuscitation is the primary one to know and be able to perform. The top-expert erste hilfe kurs münchen ostbahnhof can help you to attain the necessary knowledge and skills and get ready for any kind of emergency.
CPR or cardiopulmonary resuscitation is a procedure aimed to save life and executed in case of emergency when the heart stops beating. If you perform CPR properly and manage to maintain the blood flow, you add to chances of successful resuscitation before the professional medical help can be provided.
How to Perform CPR
Depending on who is to perform the CPR, there are two ways to help in case of cardiac arrest.
- For trained people – the standard procedure of CPR is used with a 30:2 ratio chest compressions to mouth to mouth breathing. Aim to keep the compressions rate between 100 and 120 a minute, and reach depth of at least 5cm for an average adult.
- For accident pedestrians – in this case a Hands-only CPR without mouth to mouth breathing.
There are principles which are valid for all of the CPR methods, determine the quality, and allow to keep the person alive before the medical help is at hand.
- Aim not to interrupt chest compressions;
- Keep the rate and depth of chest compressions appropriate;
- Don’t lean on the victim between compressions;
- Place hand properly;
- Don’t overdo with ventilation.
The successful performance of CPR depends on your knowledge, skills, and confidence in what you do. This means that high-quality first aid training is a vital thing that can save many lives one day. Never stop learning to protect yourself and the lives of your beloved ones.