‘Oxygen bar’ is a free-standing bar where people breathe over 90% pure oxygen (infused with scents) from a disposable nasal cannula. The infused aroma-therapeutic scent is subtle, natural, and therefore promotes positive moods and emotions. However, customers have the choice between breathing unscented or scented oxygen that is usually delivered through a mask worn over the face.
Under it, the bars cannot store ‘Oxygen’ under pressure or use it from a medical oxygen tank. Instead, it is produced by oxygen concentrators (generators) that take the natural air from the environment and separates the nitrogen from it.
Some of the most popular flavors in oxygen bars include Eucalyptus, Gardenia, Peppermint, Vanilla, Lavender, Lemongrass, Cherry, Spearmint, Orange, Almond, Cinnamon, and Wintergreen. Each flavor is made by bubbling oxygen into the Aroma bottles that hold water, essentials, and therapeutic Grade aromas. Lastly, the vaporized scent is pumped into the bottle through the hose. Note: Some bars use oil-free, food-grade particles to produce the aroma, while others prefer aromatic oils.
Proponents of recreational oxygen therapy claim that inhaling purified oxygen provides the following benefits:
- Provides strength, vitality, and dynamism to your body.
- Increases energy level, strengthens the immune system and nervous system.
- Distresses your mind and body.
- Provides a natural remedy against headaches, migraines, body aches, and hangover.
- Enhances physical endurance, mental calmness, and muscle recovery.
- Reduces symptoms related to chronic pain, nausea, and fatigue.
- Treat the problems related to insomnia.
What happens during oxygen bar sessions?
For getting oxygen therapy at a spa, you need to take an appointment at least one hour prior to the session. For better results, people usually combine oxygen therapy with other wellness services such as massage, facial, etc.
- When you arrive at the spa, the staff member will explain to you about available aromas, its benefits, and price.
- Once you choose the flavor, you’ll be taken at a comfortable seating arrangement such as recliner. A cannula will be loosely fitted around your head and the prongs will be placed inside the nostrils to deliver the oxygen. Once turned on, you breathe the magical, aromatic flavor of oxygen.
- For optimum benefits, oxygen is usually offered in 5-minute increments up to a maximum of 45 minutes.
Without a doubt, an oxygen bar is that much-needed escape from all the pollution around us. And, with certificat cadeau Mbiospa, you can experience it in the best way.