A face mask actually determines the quality of air that you inhale. If you buy one precariously, you’re still at the risk of inhaling harmful pollutants since all face masks aren’t high-quality anti-pollution options. Which is why you should buy selective face masks from reputable sellers and manufacturers like Breathe Safely only. All their products are made in Canada and they follow all the quality standards for non-medical face masks. In other words, their face masks aren’t a piece of useless cloth. Instead, they use fabrics of the highest quality that actually work against dust, germs, and pollutants.
So, if you’re looking forward to buying a good quality face mask, then the 3 options listed below are the best choices. Have a look!
- KN95 Protective Face Masks
Despite the KN95 masks at Breathe Safely are non-medical, they are still a PPE that offers a stunning pollutant filtering ratio – they remove more than 95% particulates that are greater than 0.3 microns from the air.
A few other specialties of these face masks are as follows.
- They are CDC certified.
- They have a nose clip that can be pinched around the nose bridge to offer full protection and coverage.
- They are quite easy to wear and breathable, and they have adjustable ear loops too.
- Reusable Face Masks with Head Straps
These are another high-quality option that despite being non-medical make a use of medical grade fabric to offer high level protection against:
Some other features that make these face masks so effective are listed below.
- The fabric is embedded with anti-static carbon fillers.
- They ensure that there’s no air leakage from the area around the nose since they are built with a nose clip that, when pinched, adapts to the size and shape of your nose bridge.
- Their head straps are fully elastic. Thus, they do not put pressure around the earlobes even when worn continuously for a long time.
- Washable Filtered Face Masks
These washable non-medical face masks are made up of cotton blend fabric that effectively filters pollutants and dust from the air that you breathe. Another specialty exclusive to these masks is that they are built in such a way that they can actually hold as many as 5 carbon filters at the same time.
- They are reusable.
- They have soft ear loops that are adjustable.
- They have a nose strip for perfect fitting so there’s no air leakage when you wear them.
You can have a look at more such options at https://breathesafely.ca/ to explore more variety.