Over 80 million adult Americans suffer from hereditary hair loss. That is the figure available with the American Academy of Dermatology. There are tens of millions of others who suffer from hair loss due to many other reasons and their numbers cannot be officially accounted for. Excessive hair loss has also been noticed in the young, including children.
Normal Vs. Heavy Hair Loss
If you lose up to 100 hairs a day, it is considered normal. In normal conditions, new hair can replace the loss and you will not have to worry about the loss. However, sometimes the hair loss can accelerate in a very short time of time. You can suffer from temporary or permanent hair loss, but if you notice a large volume of hair in the drain or clumps of hair in the brush, you should use a hair restore shampoo. If you notice baldness or thin patches of hair, it is again a warning sign.
Causes of Hair Loss
- Hereditary pattern baldness is the most common cause. This happens if you have a history of baldness in your family.
- It is also possible that hereditary hair loss can get triggered by certain hormones. In such a case, the problem may appear in teens as well.
- Sometimes, you may suffer from hair loss when the cycle of hair growth has come to a stop
- Hair loss may also occur because of illnesses, trauma, or surgeries
- Hormonal changes in the body during pregnancy, menopause, and discontinuation of birth control pills can also cause temporary hair loss
How to Treat Hair Loss Effectively?
DHT blocking shampoo is based on DHT Halting Technology and can not only stop hair loss it can also help restore the hair to become stronger and thicker. It is a chemical-free shampoo that has been scientifically tested for its effectiveness.
This is a daily use shampoo formulation that can stop hair loss and stimulate regrowth. It is designed to be used by both men and women and is free from any chemicals or side effects.
Some of the examples of natural ingredients used in these hair restore shampoo include:
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Saw Palmetto Extract
- Rosemary Extract
- Argan Oil
- Hops Extract
- Reishi Mushroom Extract
- Ginger Extract
- Yerba Mate Extract
- Roselle Extract
- Pumpkin Seed Extract
These are just a few of the dozens of more natural extracts and ingredients present in this hair restore shampoo.
There are many ways in which this clinically proven hair loss shampoo can improve your hair and scalp health.
- Brings about a drastic reduction in hair hall and shedding.
- Improves your scalp health and hair strength
- Minimizes hair thinning and makes your hair look thicker
- Works by reviving and nourishing hair from the roots up
- Unlike other hair restore shampoo, it is free from silicone, sulfates, parabens, and other harsh chemicals
- You can safely use this DHT blocking shampoo on your colored or treated hair
So, if you are suffering from hair loss, there are many reasons for using the Hair Restore Shampoo with natural ingredients. It is effective, safe, and enriches your hair to give you healthy and stronger hair.