Applying oil to your hair can add nutrients and aid in healthy growth, but removing it quickly becomes a tedious task. Sometimes, you don’t get enough time to apply shampoo and also dry it out. So here are some tips for handling situations like these:
- Use dry shampoo: This is a great help to save you from a ton of embarrassing days. Apply dry shampoo all over your hair, even the roots, and scalp, and you will notice the magic that it creates. All the greasiness will go away, and you will have a perfect look for your outing within no time.
- Make braids: This can actually perform wonders. While you don’t get any time to wash your hair and dry it out, you can make simple and unique braid styles for your hair. It makes the hair look all shiny and tied up, and no one will ever notice the amount of oil you have in your hair.
- Use baby powder: An age-old solution for greasy hair is to just apply baby powder to your scalp. This will make your hair all bounced up, and it will also remove the extra oil in no time. Baby powder is actually harmless for your skin and body, so go for it!
- Wash just the front and back of your hair: This can help if you really want that shampoo-laden look for your outing or work schedule. Apply Indulekha shampoo on just the surface of your hair, and wash it off. This will help it to dry out quickly and make you look all tidy.
- Blow-dry your hair: It may sound funny, but it’s true. Blow drying your hair can help you get rid of the excess oil, and it can also help to create unique hairstyles. Use it for dual purposes.
Thus, having oil-free hair looks not that difficult now. Make sure you use the right techniques and manage the day with quick hacks!