Massage is the method of kneading and rubbing the body with the help of hands to make you get relief from stress and tension. In this process, the massage therapist will gently apply pressure on your joints and muscles of the body to remove tension and pain. There are different massages available for the body and it includes Bristol, Sports, Hot Stone, Deep tissue, Swedish, Thai, and Couple’s massage.
Sports Massage suits different sports and sports injuries, and it is not a sober form of massage and is often very difficult. It works by stretching the tight muscles, improving the conditions of your soft tissues in the body, and helps in stimulating inactive body muscles. Its primary purpose is to decrease the tension and stress that are built upon the soft tissues of the body during the time of exercise. They designed this to help athletes before, after, and during their training sessions. It can be useful for anyone who is doing exercises to increase their flexibility, preventing injuries, and also heal them during their sports injuries. The high professional therapists do it.
Process of massaging
Before starting your massage, the therapists will first discuss your lifestyle and health. They will tell you to lie down on the massage table and to make you warm and protect you from personal privacy they will cover your body using the towels. They will typically use certified oils or creams to make a smoother massage for your skin. They follow similar techniques used in osteopathy and physiotherapy.
The four common techniques used in this process are
- Soft tissue release
- Fascial release
- Positional release, and
- Neuromuscular technique
The major benefits of sports massage include
- Helps in preventing injuries
- Helps in increasing your performance
- Improves sleep and increases the flexibility of the body
- Helps in the reduction of chronic pains got from the long-term injuries
- Improves the post-event recovery times
- Helps in the realignment of the muscle fibers
- Increase endurance and reduces the recovery time after injuries
- It also helps in improving your blood pressure, heart rate and increases your lymph flow and blood circulation.
- Useful for treating various injuries like tennis elbow, strains, shin splint, and sprains.
You can book your appointment through direct visits or an online mode of communication. To know more information about the massage and therapists available, you can contact our service team and they will help you in clarifying your doubts. It is a completely safe process and does not cause any side effects or problems to your body.