A fractional CO2 laser is a newer technology that has become extremely popular in the past few years. In a nutshell, it’s a type of laser that uses a fraction of the energy of other types of lasers to achieve the same results. What does this mean for you? It means that fractional CO2 lasers are much less damaging and can be used on more skin types than other lasers. They are also less invasive, so they are great for those who are scared of needles. If you’re interested in learning more about fractional CO2 laser treatment in Singapore, read on! Here, we will discuss the benefits of this technology and how you can get started if you’re interested.
What are the Side Effects of Fractional CO2 Laser Treatment?
Fractional CO2 Laser treatment in Singapore is a great way to achieve beautiful, smooth skin. However, like any type of laser treatment, there are certain side effects that can occur. Here are some of the most common side effects of fractional CO2 laser treatment:
- Redness and inflammation: This is generally the most common side effect of fractional CO2 laser treatment. The redness and inflammation can last for several days or weeks, but usually goes away on its own. If it doesn’t go away after a few days or weeks, please consult with your doctor.
• Scarring: Scarring is also a common side effect of fractional CO2 laser treatment. It can manifest as small red bumps or scars that may take a long time to fade. If you experience significant scarring after your treatment, please consult with your doctor.
• Lasers burn skin: Unlike other types of lasers that use infrared light, fractional CO2 lasers use short pulses of light that heat up the skin cells. This can cause skin burns and scars. As with all laser treatments, always apply sunscreen and wear protective clothing when undergoing fractional CO2 laser therapy to minimize the risk of skin burns or scarring
When is the Best Time to Have Fractional CO2 Laser Treatment?
There is no single answer to this question as every person’s skin is different and will react differently to laser treatment. However, there are a few general guidelines that can help you decide when would be the best time for you to have fractional CO 2 laser treatment:
– If you are experiencing signs of aging or dryness, such as wrinkles and age spots, then it may be a good time to consider a fractional CO 2 laser treatment.
– If you are unhappy with your skin’s appearance or if it’s difficult to find products that match your skin tone, then it may be a good time to consider a fractional CO 2 laser treatment.
– If you have concerns about the side effects of other treatments, such as Photofacials or noninvasive procedures like fillers and Botox, then it may be a good time to consider a fractional CO 2 laser treatment.
If you’re looking for a facial treatment that can give you dramatic, long-lasting results, fractional CO2 laser treatment may be the perfect solution for you. Fractional laser technology is able to target specific areas of your skin with pinpoint accuracy, ultimately giving you results that are both natural and after-treatment visible. If this sounds like the right choice for you, book an appointment with one of our experienced surgeons today and see what fractional laser treatment can do for your skin.